http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/668/asInline.html

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Waterpark Fun!

Yesterday, Dustin and I took Alec to the Collins Water Park so he could have one more fun day before I go back to work on Monday.  This was his first time to go this year, since we've been a little preoccupied at home and I wasn't about to put on a bathing suit in public, until now! ha!  He had so much fun!!  Last year, he was a little timid of things and just liked to play in the baby area!  But this year was a different story, I think the little fish would have rode the BIG waterslides if he had been tall enough!!  Hopefully he'll grow 4 more inches by next summer and meet the 42 inch mark!


 
He was fearless, but this little trick that mom and dad kept telling him to quit ended up with a bumped head after about 20 times of jumping off of the slide straight down!

Needing a little rest!

Our underwater swimmer!!

**Side note:  All of the pictures in this blog were taken with my Kodak Play-Sport DVD Recorder/Camera.(Mother's Day Gift!! Thanks Dad!!)  I was so impressed with the quality and the fact that it's waterproof upto 10 feet so I could splash around with it and even use it for underwater pics.  It will probably be my new vacation camera!  It's about the size of a telephone and is shockproof and waterproof. I definitely think this is a must have for mommies!! 

Playing around with dad!

Can't wait to use this camera while snorkling!!

Dad and Alec were both big fans of the lazy river!


He was FEARLESS!

Our favorite part!  RELAXING!


Alec's such a great sport and loves to do just about anything we do!! He had such a fun time with mom and dad and we had fun with him!  But the first words out of his mouth when we got in the car were "Are we gonna get Kaleigh now?".

Here's a little funny about him and sister.  On the way to school this morning, Kaleigh must have been sucking on her finger in the back seat because he says "Kaleigh likes the milk out of her finger!"

Kaleigh got to spend her first afternoon at school while we were at the waterpark.  Poor girl, I think she got the bad end of that deal!!  But she did great and her teacher even sent me a few pictures of her first day.  Here's what Kaleigh was up to while we were swimming!  Looks like she was having a good afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment