Here's a little about Kaleigh at two months old:
She loves to ride in the stroller, snuggle up on your chest and watch you talk to her. She smiles a lot and is starting to coo when we are talking to her! It's so much fun to see her try to talk back to us!
She goes to bed at 8pm. The past 6 nights, she's gotten up only 1 time, between 3 and 4 am to eat, then I have to wake her up at 7:30am. We're hoping she'll sleep through the night REALLY soon!
Kaleigh weighs 11lbs, 4oz, is 22 3/4 inches long and her head is 14 3/4 in circumference. She's still in a size 1 diaper, but not for long and wears a size 3 months clothes.
She gets a bath every night promptly at 7:30. She LOVES it and lets you know when it's bath time. After bath, I dry her hair (yes, you read that right! ha!), put on her pjs, feed her a bottle and put her to bed. She goes to sleep so easily!! I hope that continues.
I have to go back to work next week and Kaleigh will be joining Alec at River of Life School! We love their teachers and as much as I hate to leave her, I know she'll be extremely well taken care of by Mrs. Wendy and Mrs. Brittany!
Just a side note, Alec moved up to the 3 year old room at school this week and his teachers are Ms. Bethany and Ms. Lauren! They are great also and we're excited about all of the fun he's going to have this year in the big boy room! He's such a loving and helpful big brother!!
We look forward to the many fun years to come with these two wonderful kids!
At the doctor's office
Alec and Kaleigh playing with the mirror at the doctor's office!
Kaleigh Marie Robinson
2 Months Old





No comments:
Post a Comment